jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Work Portfolio online

Ok, first post! Welcome all! So, I just finished my new work portfolio, and since I had an empty blog lying around, I added a link to it. And since it is empty, I had to post something XD

All right! The idea is to comment a bit about my experiences as a game developer and gamer. I may also talk about heavy metal, trail running or whatever I fancy at the moment. Of course I may not post at all, given my previous track record. Only the Shadow knows.

Here is the portfolio in all its glory. It explains a bit of each game project I was involved and my role on them. There are also some galleries from my previous life as digital comic colorist, just to have everything on the same site. It will be displayed correctly in any device and screen size, which is quite cool.

WORK PORTFOLIO

PD: here goes a photo of me hanging around this year's San Francisco GDC, so you can put a face to my words.

Enjoy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario